For today, and as the first post of this semester, you have to write your autobiographies.
Include:
- Birth info
- Studies info (elementary/high school/ univ)
- Family Info
- Hobbies
- Others...
> Number of words: 120 (minimum)
> Make comments on three of your classmates' posts and also leave a comment on the teacher's post.
Verónica Aceituno was born in Santiago, Chile. At elementary school, she studied at Villa Jesús school. Later, sh
e completed her studies at Santa Clara school. Both located in La Cisterna.
Veronica studied English Pedagogy at Alberto Hurtado University. She started to work in different places. Her first job was at New Heinrich High School, it is located close to Chile University. She worked in Tronwell Institute for five years. Teaching English is her passion. That is why she has taught to kids, teens, and adults.
Also, she loves cats and dogs. She is the owner of two beautiful cats: Cotito and Isidora and a cute and crazy dog called Lulú.
In her free time, Verónica plays the keyboard. She used to have a band. They played 80s rock and pop music from Madonna, The Smiths, The Cure

Great post, I also have a band, and like de 80s rock. Cute name of the cat Cotito hahaha!
ResponderBorrarGreets!
Wow that's a pretty cool autobiography, you have a lot of interesting hobbies. Please write about the crazy Lulú or your adventures with the band.
ResponderBorrarI like so much those bands :D
ResponderBorrari like the sames bands like the teacher Verónica, like the smiths, The Cure, etc. I recomend you listen Tash Sultana and Arctic Monkeys.
ResponderBorrari loved the name of the cat hahaha
i like your post veronica, i also have a band, but we play other genres of music, eternal love to music and the animals hahaha.
ResponderBorrarVery good post. I like cats too! :)
ResponderBorrarBrooo that is so elemental. I respet to you, or like say in my country "txaaa la mea volaitaaa, mister"
ResponderBorrarHi teacher Veronica! Your cat is a very very very cute. I’m have two cats, in my blog can look. Too also my family. Bye!
ResponderBorrarGreat post. I advert that you have a two pianos, is a good inversion. You have a musical proyectd? vey good.
ResponderBorrarGreat post, I love the photo of the cat. I also love cats and dogs, in fact, I have two cats, Carla and Siomi.
ResponderBorrarHi, i love cats too! I have three, Rosita, Luke and the little Leia.
ResponderBorrarthat's your cat? looks so cute! i play the guitar but i dont have the time to practice anymore :c
ResponderBorrarHello Veronica! I´m very glad to know people that have a job which is his passion, I think that the worlds need more brave and honest people. I like Madonna too by the way;)
ResponderBorrarHi teacher! I really love your blog, the best part is when you talk about your animals, xoxo!
ResponderBorrari liked your post, i like that english is a passion for you, because that can help other people
ResponderBorrarHi Veronica, would love to be as passionate about English as you.
ResponderBorrarPD: I love cats.
Hi Veronica, my cousin studied in the Santa Clara School too! That a huge coincidence.
ResponderBorrar