jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2019

Your career


Write about:

- your dream jobs when you were a child
- other career options that you had at the moment of applying to university
- what made you decide in the end
- your experience at university until now
- the kind of job you would like to have

 > word count: 130 words
 > don't forget to leave comments on 3 of your classmates' posts and on your teacher's post as well.
 
When I was a child, I always wanted to be an astronaut, a DJ, a police officer, a cook; however in high school I decided to become a teacher. My grades at school, in English, were especially good. In addition, I enjoyed helping my classmates with the subject. Finally, I figured it out that I could be a good teacher.

When I finished school, I was between English Pedagogy and Language or Communication Pedagogy. I think I chose the best option. Undoubtedly, I was completely sure; I wanted to be an English Teacher.
My experience at university was pretty good. At the beginning, learning English was not quite easy, but in third year, I was able to communicate with native speakers, and write long essays about different subjects. It was a matter of practicing the language with my mates and friends.

Nowadays, I am super glad with my job. Sometimes, I would like to have a better salary, but teacher`s life… at the end of the day, you realize it is an extremely rewarding job. Moreover, I have the opportunity to share experiences with people from different ages (kids, teens and adults) and diverse social background, cultures, and so on. It is an amazing experience.

13 comentarios:

  1. I coincide with you in that of beging be a teacher. Is a beutifull social work. But I dont' have that courage :(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. very interest post! I think the world need teachers with this vocation!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Veronica, Very good post i hope that you continue being a teacher and enjoy that trip!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Wow!, a nice history of life. I feel very happy that your option of be a teacher was the correct.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. i´m happy for you that you are doing something that have always passionated you :D

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Amazing post, great history. It must be very challenging to be a teacher, and learning english sounds like an exciting adventure.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Nice post, I'm so glad that you realice a beatiful work being teacher. I felt happy reading this.

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Hi teacher, that's a excellent post, congratulations for choice the work of teacher, really wonderful and magnanimous.

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Hi Veronica, I realize the love you have to teach and I feel happy because you feel satisfied with your choice.

    ResponderBorrar
  10. that’s so cool… Pedagogy it’s such a beautiful career

    ResponderBorrar
  11. What a good post! I wanted to be so much things when I was child. A barbie girl hahaha

    ResponderBorrar
  12. Hi Veronica! When I was in highschool I thought to become a Teacher too, but in my case I wanted to be a History Teacher.

    ResponderBorrar
  13. I too believe that teachers should have a better salary , after all, you are the ones that make society work.

    ResponderBorrar